Monday 7 November 2011

So...

I'm officially a resident of E1, 


its where I've wanted to live for a while now, it's funny how everything clicks into place all at once.


well anyways the point of me being here is so i can be closer to my uni and I'm going to be working in the new Westfield in Stratford which is like 5 minutes away on the tube from me. This is all relevant because i will be able to post more frequently now and will have a lot more to say and a lot more time,  hopefully.


Well i thought i would share with you my rather sporadic packing…



I can not tell you how hard it is to decide what is necessary especially as i have to clear out my entire room back at home as it will no longer be saved for me…

i now have back ache after lugging 3 bags and a suitcase from one side of london to the other.




No comments:

Post a Comment