Sunday 16 September 2012

SO I'm planning on heading over to London Fashion Week tomorrow after work, feel like I need to get involved! Plus I just purchased this skirt from the J.W Anderson Collection from Topshop…

I swore to myself I wasn't going to buy any clothes this month but have failed miserably!
When the collection dropped in store last week I wanted to read more about it so read the whole feature on it. I love knowing the story behind the creator; it 
I fell in love with the detailing of this skirt and just couldn't resist.

also 

I am totally in love with these cut out cross wedges by Grey City
definitely a one hit wonder from the collection though..
you can purchase them from The Cool Hour

Lastly a week later I am still suffering from Bestival Blues, it was seriously amazing, Stevie Wonder followed by a fireworks display was euphoric!
Can't get this song out of my head!!




No comments:

Post a Comment