Wednesday 6 July 2011

its all about the shoes.

So a lot of my posts lately have been about shoes, this one is no exception. 

It's because Jeffrey Campbell is the only man in my life right now that is worth two winks.

When i saw the new looks for Topshop which were dropped a few days ago i was so under impressed by the clothes at first glance… initial reaction was… this cant be it… SURELY? so today i revisited them to inspect them further.


THE SHOES.






J . C watch out, these glitter heeled platforms, if they are as amazing in real life, are rivalling his godly shoe-making ability.

Also i have been harping on about creepers since i started this blog and I'm loving them teamed with this boyish look. I think it is how they should be worn. This trend which Topshop are calling New Mod is probably my favourite at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment