Tuesday 22 February 2011

Gaga makes a spectacle.

this video is just a little bit hot.





i love the Supreme creation by Kerin Rose from A-Morir.

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE A-Morirs collection of glasses. Unless you have some serious swagger they are completely unwearable but amazing. 
Check them out.

best seller - i can see why... Studded Sensation.

If i only i had these complete with a manicure from my buddy at OTT nails.

i need these glasses and the shorts from Rihanna's 'Rude Boy' video. 

dream catchers. (Catch this dream please - I dream of owning all these glasses)

feathers are my thing. I love them. Feathers and skulls and shades... well this pair of beauties scream perfection, i think i would actually wear this on a daily basis if i could afford it, for its pure genius. 



1 comment:

  1. Brother these glasses are INSANE!! Erm hello creative day part 3?!! Thanks for the mention FING ;D X

    ReplyDelete