Sunday 21 August 2011

and again.

I'm like a broken record when it comes to Jefferey Campbell. He never fails to deliver the freshest shoes on the block. 
Lita's are the most comfy shoes on the planet.
This new addition to the Lita range is just above and beyond incredible. 


Late birthday present anyone?



Also…

I apologise for the lack of posts… i have been  super busy working and getting my life back on track.

It starts tomorrow as I'm assisting a stylist on a massive fashion shoot . I am SUPER excited… It's what I've been waiting to do and I've been deliberating on what to wear since i got asked to do it, Lets just say it involves some J.C's as always.

I will post the shoot on here when the final images come through and do a diary type entry of the 2 days with pictures if i can.



No comments:

Post a Comment