Sunday 15 May 2011

the 30's and beyond.

So a few days ago I went and saw 'Water For Elephants' starring Reese Witherspoon and Robert Patterson. I am not a fan of Patterson, but this movie was incredible. I did spend the entire time turning green due to how amazingly beautiful Reese looked.


i got really inspired by her whole image and this is the result...
so i didn't get the finger wave exactly right or close too, but it's inspired.

Whilst I'm on the topic of myself, and what I've been doing, here is what I've been wearing this week.




Wide leg, floaty, cream trousers - Topshop
Fitted nude crop top - American Apparel





Black leotard - Miss Selfridge
Mid length mini-floral print maxi - Topshop



Backless Vivid Sea print Shirt - Topshop



Floral headband (putting myself out of business for the moment - Primark

I realise after this section that it appears i am a bit of a high street fanatic, and i definitely do love a bit of high street shopping however, i recently did a Charity shop raid and found some wonders.

i will post pictures in the next couple of days of what i found, and in one case what i lost.

I bought this amazing white maxi dress which had lace detailing at the top and in the space of getting from the Watford Charity shops to my home, it went missing. If anyone knows of its location and is coincidentally reading this, i would be beyond happy to have it returned. THANKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment