Sunday 27 March 2011

NEW HAIR, INK and video.

ok so i haven't posted in a while, been busy doing night shifts and the usual playtime.


This busyness translates into a few changes.


Firstly, me and my bro from OTT nails dip dyed our hair today. 
I have to say i am oh so pleased with the results as it was a DIY job.


i went for vibrant purple, but it came out slightly lighter, which i like a lot.




and chloe went for a reddy pink. It looks awesome. 


plus i got some new ink.

It is definitely my favourite tat i have so far.
it says Elvis Presley, and it's because i am in love with that man.


So that's it for my transient aesthetics, but check out this Video. Probably my favourite video of 2011 so far, and a dope song.



tomorrow i will do a 'what i've been wearing post', but so long for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment